Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Norse God of the Week (7)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57

» Norse God of the Week (6)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22

» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52

» Norse God of the Week (5)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09

» Sorting Request Post
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50

» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49

» Norse God of the Week (4)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47

» Norse God of the Week (3)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43

» Norse God of the Week (2)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41

» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37

» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27

» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43

» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33

» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27

» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03

» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00

» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56

» Norse God of the Week (1)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46

» Greek Mythology Crossword
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30

» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26

» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16

» What Mythological Creature Are You?
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04

» General House Common Room Part 24
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18

» CoMC Double Puzzle I
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05

» Students Workload - Report Here
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09

» Toy Maker Badge
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02

» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06

» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44

» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34

» Readings from beyond #1
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22

» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20

» Vault 23 - ctemple
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18

» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16

» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11

» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
Full Moon *Clafin* Emptyby Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODSFull Moon *Clafin* Mhbutton
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Full Moon *Clafin*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
Full Moon *Clafin* Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Full Moon *Clafin* Right_bar_bleue

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest : Full Moon *Clafin* Slythe10
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
Full Moon *Clafin* Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Full Moon *Clafin* Right_bar_bleue

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 13:15

Luke mumbled under his breathe as Violet followed close behind him. He desperately wanted to tell her to back away and go somewhere else, but he knew it would be useless. Violet never listened to anyone, except maybe her father, but otherwise, she done what she wanted when she wanted.

"Violet, you know that it's almost a full moon, why do you have to follow me?" he asked her, glaring at her over his shoulder. Violet smiled one of her sarcastic smiles, which meant she would not answer. He already knew why anyways. She done whatever she could to irk him and she always did. He ran his hand through his hair, saying many curses he knew his mother wouldn't like, if she was alive of course.

"You know, I like being around you. You make everything dangerous. To bad I hate you," Violet said, trailing her hand down his arm before using her nails to cut his arm. "Oh...my bad," she said, wiping the blood from his arm with her fingers and pressing it to her tongue. "You taste like a dog," she said, shuddering from the taste.

"Oh really? It never occurred to me that being a werewolf, I would taste like a dog," he remarked sarcasticly. Violet rolled her eyes, her fingers itching to wrap around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Regist. date : 2009-07-17
Number of posts : 10947
Real First Name : Caitee
Warning :

House : Gryffindor
Crest : Full Moon *Clafin* Gryffi10
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
Full Moon *Clafin* Left_bar_bleue112 / 700112 / 700Full Moon *Clafin* Right_bar_bleue

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 13:50

Clafin stormed angrily out of the common rooms as she silently yelled at Thomas in her head, trying to force back tears. "Who does he think he is?! He can't tell me who to like! That good for nothing so called 'best friend'. He should learn his place...and stay in it at that!" She had been clenching her fists so tightly that her fingernails had drawn blood in the middle of her palms, leaving crescent shaped marks. She cried to clean it up, but it was no use because the cuts were too deep.

She practically flew down the staircase and out to the grounds. She was dizzy from all her rage and all she was able to think of was to get outside to fresh air. She walked aimlessly as she took deep breathes, trying to calm down. She realized her fingers were still digging into her skin and looked down at her shaking hands in the moon light. They were glistening with blood all the way up to her wrists. She began to walk towards the lake, while looking around to see if there were any prefects around because it was much past curfew, and she didn't generally like to break the rules.

She couldn't see anybody, but she heard murmuring off in the distance. She was naturally curious, but fought the urge to go see who it was until she'd gotten the blood cleaned up. If anyone saw her hands they would probably force her to go to the Hospital Wing.

She finally reached the lake and kneeled to wash her hands, but suddenly stopped as she saw a bright globe in the reflections. She whipped her eye up to the sky as she realized what tonight was...a full moon. Her thoughts instantly flew to Luke. She hadn't seen him in what felt like forever. Her blood began pounding through her veins. She didn't know whether to be scared for herself or worried for him. She sat there frozen as her eyes darted around looking for anybody at all.

*Sorry, it's not very good. I'm kinda rusty.*
Back to top Go down
http://dreaming-in-the-daylight.tumblr.com/
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Full Moon *Clafin* Left_bar_bleue203 / 700203 / 700Full Moon *Clafin* Right_bar_bleue

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 14:08

Luke twisted his head and arms uncomfortable. He could feel the moon getting higher and feel himself getting wilder. He could hear heartbeats all around him even though they were from animals. He could feel himself closing his mouth around something and feeling the warm sticky blood flow into his mouth. Once a month, he had a taste of what Violet had. He turned to her, telling her to go somewhere else, but something caught his eyes. Someone was at the lake, after hours. He could feel his other side telling him to stand beside that person and attack once he changed, but his normal side told him how dangerous that would be if he done so.

Violet just stood there smirking, knowing what was going on. “She won’t be there forever, darling,” she whispered, allowing herself to look into his mind. “She’s a pretty thing, Clafin isn’t she?” Violet asked, walking a circle behind him. Luke glared at her, wondering what she was talking about. Violet, once again, trailed her hand across his chest until she was finally behind him. Luke had refrained from hurting her so far, but he could tell that was about to end.

“Just look at her….so innocent. It wouldn’t hurt to make her like you would it….you two could be together, forever,” Violet whispered in his ear. Luke growled softly before shoving Violet away from him. “Stay away from me,” he hissed at her. Violet just smirked, staring up at him from the ground. “You know you want too. I can see it in her mind…” Violet told him.

*Dont worry, so am I XD*
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :
Full Moon *Clafin* Left_bar_bleue112 / 700112 / 700Full Moon *Clafin* Right_bar_bleue

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 14:25

Clafin remembered the murmurs from when she was walking towards the lake. She quickly plunged her hands under the ice cold water and began to walk back to the entrance hall. The whispers were slowly growing louder as she got closer. She turned her head towards the voices to try to hear even a bit of the conversation. "...thing, Clafin isn’t she?” That was all she needed to hear. She turned and began to walk towards the voices, still seeing nobody to match them to.

"Hello?" she called out. "Is anyone there?" she called out again. Her adrenaline was rushing through her veins, making her dizzy all over again. She silently argued with herself over whether to go back to the castle or continue off of the path. She took a deep breath and the cold air scorched the back of her throat as it made its way into her lungs. She took another step off the path, and her mind was made. "Hello? I know someone is out here! I heard ya'll talking." She winced as she realized she'd just admitted to eavesdropping and crossed her fingers that whoever was out here this late at night was friendly, even thought she knew it was unlikely. She took a few more steps but still couldn't see anybody. The air seemed to get even cooler and she knew her cheeks would be bright crimson at this point. "Hello?!" she called out once more, almost hoping nobody would answer.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 15:05

Luke tried to keep back from Clafin, not wanting her to see them. He couldn’t remember the last time he saw her, but he wanted to keep it that way. He could practically feel Violet smirking and he felt the little pull as she left his mind. “I’m going…you can deal with her,” Violet said, walking passed him before he could stop her. She completely avoided going anywhere near Clafin. She made her way into the school with nowhere in mind. Luke backed up more, trying to avoid Clafin himself.

When it seemed she wasn’t going to leave, he ran his hand through his hair. “Um, it’s just me…I was talking to myself,” he said, stepping forward so she could see him. He glanced up at the sky before looking back at her. “You need to go…” he mumbled, looking at the ground. His nose caught the scent of old blood and his eyes went to her eyes in an instant. “And you may want to make it fast,” he told her, backing away once more.

*horrible horrible post >.< i sucked at that*
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 15:26

Clafin gasped as the silence was broken. She looked up to see Luke's face in the light of the moon. Just as she'd remembered. Her lips slowly lifted into a sweet smile. She nodded her head slowly as he told her to go, but her feet wouldn't let her move. "How long do you think...until y-" she cut herself off. She wasn't quite sure what it was that werewolves did. She only knew that something happened on a full moon. She'd never looked into it on her own and had been stuck in the hospital wing for the unit in DADA. She scolded herself for being such a clumsy person, within her own mind and finally continued. "Until you...change?" she said slowly as she took a step towards him.

She could tell something was wrong but she couldn't tell what was going on in his head. She tired to get him to look up from the ground, to see his face again. At least once more before she didn't se him again for maybe even weeks. The thought of that made her heart drop. It got difficult for her to breath and she clenched her shirt for a moment and let her hands drop. She looked down and saw the bloodstain she'd left on the white silk shirt she'd been wearing. She groaned aloud to herself and turned her attention back to back to the tall figure in front of her. "Luke." she said in barely a whisper. "I'll leave, but I want to know if you'll be okay first." she spoke slowly. She could feel her blood pounding in her ears and her began to spin. "So can you please promise me that you'll be fine? At least for tonight?" as she finished speaking she felt her lips fall into an involuntary frown.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 16:27

Luke glanced at her but didn’t say anything. He couldn’t promise her anything, not when he knew that it was a full moon. He turned away from her, walking away from her again. “I can’t promise your anything, you know that,” he told her. He looked back at the sky once more. In just a few more minutes, he would need to hurry up in the woods to hide from the world that would be there while he wasn’t. He closed his eyes and turned back away. “Go find…what’s his face and don’t look for me. Or find me,” he told her, wishing for Violet to be out here so he could rip her heart out, which sadly, she didn’t have.

Violet sat in the corner in the kitchen, watching the house elves move back and forth, preparing for God knows what. She pulled her dress hem up so she could cross her ankles and keep watching them, asking for a goblet of blood every few minutes. She had tried to stop the happen of human blood, but like every vampire, she fell back into the same old thing. She was surprised to see her hidden blood supply untouched and she felt her hunger strike the moment she saw it.

“Another glass, Poppy…” she mumbled, downing the last bit that was in her goblet.

Last edited by violetriddle on Tue Dec 28 2010, 17:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I fail at spelling...)
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 19:07

Clafin sighed loudly to make sure Luke knew she was upset, but as soon as it had left her lips she felt guilty. She watched him as he walked away then shouted after him. "His name is Thomas!" she started to follow after him. "...and I'm not speaking to him ever again!" she shouted after him. She realized she had no idea where he was anymore and drooped her head to floor. "Of course, you're not talking to your best friend because of the boy who just left you in the middle of the forest." she thought to herself. She quickly pulled out her wand "Lumos." she whispered.

Thomas sat in the Common Room for a few moments after Clafin left. He was running on empty and needed to be full when she came back. His eyes were already black, and now his veins were beginning to slowly rise and become visible in his pale skin. He left and silently made his way down the staircase towards the kitchen while looking for any sign of his best friend.

He pushed his way into the kitchen and sat down. He shut his eyes tightly and asked for a glass. The house elves knew what he needed, and shortly returned with a goblet full of warm crimson liquid. He drank it quickly, feeling it burn the back of his throat. He slowly opened his eyes and realized that he wasn't the only one here for a midnight snack. He instantly changed straightened his back and lifted his lips into a crooked smile, trying to hide his anger. "Hello Violet." he said almost breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 19:54

Luke, who was already half way in the woods, heard her whisper Lumos. He wanted to turn around, march her back up to the school, and make what’s his face look after her. Instead, he convinced himself that she was going back to the school and hopefully that was what she was doing. He wanted until he was in a clearing before allowing himself to fall to the ground and wait. He wasn’t sure how much longer it would take, but he prayed it would be painless. He rarely felt the pain, thanks to Wolfsbane, but for once, he allowed himself to go without it. Clafin being in the picture was not part of the plan. And once again, he blamed Violet for everything.

Violet watched as the door to the kitchen opened and all the house elves run towards it. She sipped slowly from her goblet, watching the person come into the room and ask for what she was having. She kept her expression blank as she watched them, waiting to see how long it took for them to realize they were not the only person in the kitchen as well. She brought her drink back to her lips, sipping it until she was found.

She raised her eyebrow at Thomas, her face still blank. “Hello, Thomas. I would say what a surprise, but that would mean I cared,” she said, setting the goblet down for the first time that night.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 21:22

Clafin looked around the forest. She could only see darkness and a few trees illuminated by the light from her wand. "Oh mandrakes." she said to herself in a frustrated tone. "Clafin, you are the most clumsy and accident prone person I kn-" she cut herself off as she realized she was speaking to herself. "And apparently you're prone to losing your mind as well." she whispered to herself as she looked around with a frown upon her small elegant face. She slowly turned in a circle and after several moments just sat down, using a tree to give her support. "You've gotten yourself lost, you giant oaf." she murmured once more. She felt something wet on her forehead and lifted her eyes to the sky to find that is had begun to snow. Not wanting to get sick and end up in the Hospital Wing, she quickly stood and began sprinting through the trees in the first direction she thought of.

Thomas studied her face for a moment, then slowly nodded his head in her direction as he raised his glass. "Don't act as if you have no feelings Violet, it's not very becoming." he said quietly as he lifted his lips into a sly smile. He turned his attention back to his glass and drank every last drop. His throulat was still burning and itching. The pain was almost unbearable, but he continued with his act. "I'd ask how you've been, but that would mean I cared." he said as he narrowed his eyes letting them rest upon hers.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 21:53

Luke closed his eyes and at the same time, he felt a sharp pain shoot down his back and through his body. He could hear screaming but it didn’t click that it was him until he heard the scream turn into a howl. He didn’t know how long the pain had lasted but it seemed every move he made, it was ten times as worse. After what felt like hours, he laid on the ground, breathing heavily. He felt something cold and wet hit the fur on his back and he looked towards the sky. Snow was falling and he howled at it, hoping that whoever was out there, would turn back and not look for him, or any danger. He felt himself take off towards the closest thing with a heart beat the wolf feeling alive for once since he had been a werewolf.

Violet slowly smirked, lifting the goblet to drink from it once more. “Don’t play a game you can’t finish, Thomas,” she told him, pulling herself off the ground. She pushed her hair back from her face, handing Poppy her goblet. “Refill, add firewhiskey this time,” she told the elf, never taking her eyes off of Thomas. “I never mentioned I had any feelings. I only feel three- hate, jealously, and anger. Unless you count pleasure, then make it four,” She replied, crossing her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 22:23

Clafin kept running her heart was pounding. She hear a guy scream somewhere in the distance. "Maybe thats the way out!" she said to herself aloud. She changed her direction and ran towards the screams. She was only about a hundred yards away when she heard the scream turn into a howl. "SHOOT!" she cursed at herself as she realized that it had been Luke screaming. She turned and began to run as fast as she could in the opposite direction. She didn't where she was going. She turned and looked back to see if he was in sight, but tripped over a root. Her wand went flying off in the distance. Clafin tried to stand but her foot was entangled within the gnarly vines jutting out from the forest floor.

"Ahhh." said Thomas slowly. "I do count pleasure as an emotion." he added in an almost sarcastic tone. "...but" he began slowly. "In what do you find pleasure, if you live in anger, jealousy, and hatred? I'm afraid I'd find it completely impossible to do so." he said quietly as he stood and took a few step towards her.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 22:32

Luke heard the pounding off feet and ran faster. He smelled old blood and he could feel his stomach clenching from the loss of blood. His wolf side was alive, yet his human side was in a daze and in wonder. He knew for now on, he would have to stay off the Wolfsbane. When he finally caught up to what was now his, he howled loudly and sniffed the ground to get closer to his victim. He had warned them, he had howled, whoever was here, it was their fault. He knew he needed to worry about someone, but he couldn’t put a name to a face and face to a name. He howled once more, sniffing the trail out.

Violet raised her eyebrows again, clicking her tongue softly against the roof of her mouth. “Four feelings then,” she said, taking a step back. She could hear the sarcasm roll off his tongue and it made her laugh softly. “Aww…someone is using something foreign to him,” she said in a baby voice. His question surprised her and she knew her eyes had betrayed her. Hopefully he had not seen. She thought for a few seconds, taking another step back. “I find pleasure in winning, getting what I want, feeding from a live human girl…and right now, I bet poor Clafin is in some danger, which I think, I find pleasure from.”
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 22:52

Clafin pulled at her foot, trying desperately to release it from it's holder. After a few seconds, she gave up. She just wasn't strong enough without her magic. She twisted her body and stretched her hand out towards her wand, that was glowing in the distance. She groaned as she pushed all the muscles in her body towards it. She felt a tear of frustration leave her eyes as she realized it was no hope. She cursed at her self over and over again, as she wished she could get away.

With every step Violet took away from him, Thomas moved closer. He'd seen a hint of surprise in her eyes as she responded to his question. "Clafin is fine. It's not like she's going anywhere near that dog of yours any time soon." he said in a whisper as he took another step towards her. He was close enough to touch her now, if he wanted. He felt his chest rise slowly and then lower as a soft growl escaped his lips. His heart was pounding at both the distance from Violet and the mention of Clafin's safety.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 23:01

Luke finally got to where he needed to be and stopped. With his eyes able to adjust to the darkness around him, he could see the person he had was small. He started growling until he smelled something else. Something that was familiar to him. He sniffed again until he realized it was the person in front him. The wolf was all for attacking, but his human side was able to put a name to a face. Clafin… He walked towards her until he was behind her. He made a whimpering noise, trying to let her know he wasn’t going to hurt her. He allowed himself to lay down, laying his head on the ground also.

Violet threw her head back, laughing. “Honestly, do you think my dog would stay away from her?” she asked him, shaking her head as she finally looked in his eyes. “Don’t worry about your precious brat, she is fine. I have been slipping Luke Wolfsbane. Not the normal amount, but enough to keep him sane,” she replied. She heard him growl and she let her hand grip his chin tightly. “For someone who hates werewolves, you sure are growling like one,” she said, smirking once more.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 23:18

Clafin closed her eyes tightly as she heard padded thuds on the ground behind her. She felt the hot breathe on the back of her neck. She tried not to move, but her body automatically jolted as she let out a small scream. She prepared herself for what was coming next and kept telling herself that it wasn't truly Luke. She jumped again as she heard a whimper. She didn't understand what was going on.

She slowly opened her eyes and turned to look at him. He was just laying there beside her. "Luke? Are you..." she took a deep breathe. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? What's wrong? What's happened? Are you going to be okay? Why aren't you erm...Well quite frankly, why aren't you ripping me to shred?" she began shooting off worried questions so fast that they seemed to all blur together. She instantly shot her hand out towards his face, with her palm towards his face. She had heard that this was the correct way to greet dogs so they didn't attack you. She felt guilty about it after a few seconds and dropped her hand to the forest floor. "Sorry, I didn't mean to. I just don't know how to..erm well what I'm suppos- the proper way to- Oh nevermind." she finally cut herself off and looked down at him.

Thomas ignored her laughter. "Save it, Violet. I'm not in the mood to argue with anyone else." He looked down at her with a softened gaze as she gripped his chin and spoke. "I would however like to add that I do not hate werwolves in plural. I can only bring to mind one werewolf, that I've come to dislike." He reached up and grabbed her hand. He felt a growl building inside his chest as he began to speak. "So why don't we quite this little game we keep playing?" he said as he bent his face down next to her ear, while gently brushing her hair to the side.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 23:27

Luke just started at her since he couldn’t say anything. He didn’t understand what was going on. He should have killed her, should have heard he beg for life, only to take it from her and feel the warm blood that was pumping from her heart flow into his mouth. He should have seen the lights leave her eyes, but instead he was right here, lying beside her. He started wagging his tail as he lifted his head. He knew he couldn’t get her out, but there was no sense in leaving her there by herself. He barked, liking her hand as it came to his face.

Violet rolled her eyes, snatching her hand from him. “Luke hasn’t done anything to you. He just has what you want. And it seems Clafin prefers mutts over the dead. What a twist of irony, wouldn’t you agree?” she asked, shuddering as he moved some of her hair. She moved back from him, her hand going towards her wand.

“Ms. Poppy brings drink now!” she heard from beside her. Violet looked down and took the goblet from the house elf, nodding to let it know she could leave. Violet took a sip before throwing it in Thomas’s face. "I would call that hate," she hissed softly.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 16:13

"Oh right. I don't speak...er what would it be called? Bark? Yeah! I don't speak bark." Clafin said as her heartbeat began to slow down. She smiled down at look as her eyes brightened. "You know, I do believe this is the first time I've ever had to look down to see your face!" she said in an excited tone. She winced as she realized the adrenaline that had been keeping her ankle from hurting, was quickly wearing off. Clafin's eyes darted towards the root as her face fell blank. She knew she wouldn't be able to get herself out without using magic. She turned back to Luke. "Hey, I know this is gonna sound silly...but are you good at playing fetch? Can you please go grab my wand? It's over there..." she said as she pointed her finger out to where the light had been glowing only seconds ago. "Uh...It's over there somewhere."

"Has what I want?" Thomas began in almost a sneer. He'd never remembered a time in his whole life when he had been so sharp tongued with someone. "What exactly do you mean by that?" He pulled away from her to look into her eyes. He could tell his face was being twisted with hatred, but he didn't care enough to control it. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a small figure move towards the pair, and next thing he knew he had a face covered in blood. He didn't bother cleaning it off, as he moved his face closer to hers. "Hate doesn't suit you very well Violet." he said in a stern tone. His lips began to lift into a smile as bent down even further, his face now only an inch away.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 16:37

Luke gave a bark when she started talking. He knew she didn’t understand, but he was trying to show he was happy. He knew what had happen; someone gave him just small amounts of Wolfsbane. Part of him was mad while the other was happy. He would have killed himself if he done something to Clafin. He barked again when she looked excited. It made him happier than anything to see her excited about something. Although he could barely tell the difference between what she was saying from his own bark, he watched her movements and stood up, stretching as he did so. He went towards where she pointed, looking at the ground for what she wanted.

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I mean. You want Clafin, it doesn’t take a muggle to point that out,” she said, finding her back against the wall. She turned her head slightly to see if it was true and groaned out of anger. Violet turned her head towards the ground as he said something to her and moved closer. She turned her gaze back towards him, glaring. “I hope when you die, I am the one to do it. I want to watch the last breath leave your body and watch your heart ripped from your chest,” she hissed softly, finally pulling her wand out and pointing it at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 17:17

Clafin smiled at Luke as she watched him stretch. It was so weird to know that the dog in front of her was actually a human. It was something she figured she wold just have to get used to, if he let her that is. She watched as he went to go get her wand. It seemed to be taking forever.

Thomas felt his chest began to rise and fall at a quicker pace. "What. I. Want." he began saying slowly through gritted teeth, emphasizing each word. "Is. For. Her. To. Be. Safe." he finished in a growl. "And that isn't going to happen if she hangs out with that loser friend of yours." he said as he began to control his movement and voice to appear more civil. He clicked his tongue as he listened to Violet speak. He took a step closer and raised his hand to her neck. "You know, just as well as I, that neither of us have 'hearts'. That is a hurtful thing to say, even if you did truly mean it." his words came out as nothing more than a whisper. Upon finishing, he let his hand drop from her neck and pushed aside her wand.

He turned and began walking back to the table. As he sat down, he began speaking once more. "Has it ever occurred to you that you try to push away the people you care about, simply because it can be easier than eventually being hurt?" he said, keeping his eyes on the wood table before him. "Has it ever occurred to you, that maybe when you say some of these things to me, that you are projecting from your own life?" he said quietly. He finally took his eyes away from the smooth grains of the table and looked into hers, searching for any sign of emotion.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 17:25

Luke finally found something that didn’t seem to fit in with the other limbs and twigs around him. He figured form staring at it, Clafin wanted her wand back. He carefully picked it up in his mouth and hoped he didn’t break it in the process of doing so. He made his way back towards her and dropped the wand in her lip before howling loudly at the moon. The snow was still falling around them and he moved to lie beside her again, pressing up against her in a protective way to keep her warm.

Violet said nothing but swallowed back her words as he spoke. She wanted nothing to say to him as Poppy brought her another drink. She shook her head, moving away from the wall and towards Thomas. “I have no idea what you are talking about nor do I want too,” she said, still keeping her wand in her hand. It made her feel safer with it in her hands, yet she knew she wasn’t any safe with it or without it. “Next time, I’ll let her die,” Violet said, pushing open the door to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 19:21

Clafin looked down at her hands as she waited for Luke to return. The blood was nearly all gone, but she would surely have scars from it. She sighed loudly and bit her lip. She could feel her face getting hot as a tear tried to force it's way out. She faked a smile when Luke finally came back. "Thanks." she said in a whisper. She flicked her wand softly on the root and pulled her foot free from it's painful grasp.

Thomas stood up and followed Violet out of the kitchen. "I think you do know what I'm talking about Violet." he called after her in a smooth voice. He sped his pace a bit until he had caught up with her. He grabbed for his hand, as he began to speak. "Thanks for that by the way...Slipping dog-breath some Wolfsbane." he said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 19:36

Luke wagged his tail, using his nose to try and pick her hand up so she could rub his head. After a few seconds, he smelled something salty and sat up, looking at her face. He noticed tear streaks on her face and started to lick her face, still wagging his tail. He finally sat back down on the ground, but he kept a watch over her. He could feel that the day was changing and the time was close to being done with.

Violet ignored him until she felt him grab her hand. “Don’t touch me,” she said, snatching her back from him. She listened to what he said before rolling his eyes. “I did it for him, not her. Next I’m not though,” she told him, crossing her arms once more. “Is there a reason you followed me? I don’t have time for this…” she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 19:48

Clafin sat silently shaking as she tried to regain her composure. She looked over at Luke and smiled gently, reaching her hand over to pat his head. "I sure wish you could understand me." she said quietly.

Thomas let his face fall into a soft frown and felt his eyes narrow in on her. "Yeah, but still... thanks." he said calmly. What she said next took a moment to sink in. "You don't have time for me?" he said in a mixture of shock and pain. He took a step towards her and looked straight into her eyes. "...Is that what you mean?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 20:04

Luke panted softly as Clafin petted his head. He let his eyes close, enjoying the feel of someone giving him affection. He barked every once in a while or licked her face when she was expecting it. He felt happier as a dog then he did as a person, which surprised him.

Violet nodded, not looking at him. "Yes, I dont have time for you. Now, let me be," she said, moving back from him so she could walk down the hall. She glanced back every few seconds, her face emotionless. She decided that going to the library would be a better idea then back to her common room.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 22:52

Clafin shivered lightly as she realized the snow had piled up around them. She lifted her eyes to the sky and saw that the snow was falling more heavily. She let out a short sigh as her lips transformed into a soft smile. She turned and looked at Luke, with happiness erupting through his eyes. He reminded her of Alex, a puppy her parents had given her before they'd disappeared.

Thomas stood there and watched her walk away. Stunned that she had been so blunt and that her face showed not even a hint of regret. After Violet was out of sight in the quite corridor, he turned and walked back into the kitchen. His throat stung with a fierce heat as he asked for yet another glass. His mind was now restless, thinking of ways to get on Violet's good side. ...If she has one, that is." he thought to himself sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 23:08

After a few hours, Luke had gone from being happy to waiting for the night to end. He felt bad for Clafin, who was still here, waiting in the snow. He noticed after a while that he had started to grow into big piles and he feared that once again, Clafin would end up sick. At one point, he had laid across her, hoping his fur would warm her up, but after a while, he moved. At the moment, he had his head down, staring at the sky waiting for the light to hit the sky and let him be human again.

Violet stayed in the library until she was almost caught. She had forgotten it as after hours and god forbid if she was caught. She had tried to stay in the common room, but after a while, she first years kept asking her if she really was a vampire or a fake one. It didn’t take them long to realize they should let her be. The stirring little first year in front of her proved it. She looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 2 in the morning. She stood up, hoping that Thomas had left the kitchen and she could finally have her fill for the night.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 00:13

*Soooo I don't think Clafin and Luke can go much further until light is up, so I'm just going to post for Thomas in this one Full Moon *Clafin* 436937*

Thomas held the cup up to his lips easing every last drop into his mouth, before setting it down on the table. He looked up from his hands, to see that he had surrounded himself with empty glasses. There were at least nineteen cups streaked with red liquid before him. "Er. Poppy? Could you...?" he asked quietly as he nodded his head slightly to the table.

Violet's words were still ringing in his ears. “I hope when you die, I am the one to do it. I want to watch the last breath leave your body and watch your heart ripped from your chest...” If she only knew how badly he wished he could give her that one thing. He'd give anything to end it all. He wouldn't dare do anything himself though, because he still had something worth living for. He watched silently as the small house elf cleared away the glasses, and asked for one more. Just one more, and then I'll go to the common room. he thought to himself as he patiently waited. His emotions had finally come to a calm, thanks to the liquid that had eased the burning pain in his chest.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 00:28

Violet glanced at her watch several times on her way to the kitchen. It had been at least four hours since she had been in the kitchen. She felt horrible for what she said earlier, to what she said to Thomas. She bit down softly on her lip, as she stood at the kitchen door. She debated if she should go in and after a good five minutes of debating, she came to the conclusion that he was gone and in his own common room. She tickled the pear and opened the door, mumbling softly under her breath.

When she glanced up, she was a bit surprised. She was not prepared to see Thomas, with many glasses around him. When the shock wore off, worry enter her system. “Thomas, do you know what can happen if you drink too much!?” she yelled, rushing to grab his cup away from him. “No more, go to your common room!” she yelled at him.

*yay, I was running out of things to write for them XD*
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 00:40

Thomas looked up as Violet began yelling at him. For a moment, he thought it was in his head. He couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't anymore. He tilted his head up as she asked him a question. He rolled his eyes and began to speak, "No, Violet, my dear. Why don't you tell me?" he asked in a tone that erupted with sarcasm. He stood up and held the cup up in the air to keep it away from her. "Just let me finish this, and I'll go away." He said as he looked down at her face. "Better yet... I'll just go away and then finish this. It's not as though you should have any objection to that." he added quickly. He turned his head away from the table and thanked Poppy for her service, and then began to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 00:52

Violet glared at Thomas as he held the glass high from her. “If you drink too much, my dear, you could poison yourself,” she hissed softly, trying to get the glass from him. She hated that she was too short to reach the glass and she stopped, only to stomp her foot. “Thomas, put the glass down and be reasonable!” she shouted as he turned away from her. She mumbled under her breath, before she ran in front of him so he couldn’t get by. “Thomas, put the glass down now. I will hurt you if I have too,” she told him, narrowing her eyes.

Last edited by violetriddle on Mon Jan 03 2011, 00:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : five line rule ):)
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 01:06

Thomas laughed to himself as Violet attempted to reach the glass. "That was a rhetorical question, Violet." he said bitterly. She ran in front of him, blocking his only exit. "Oh, so now you seem to have time for me?" he asked more softly. "... And that one wasn't rhetorical." he added comically. He glanced from Violet's face to the glass, held high in his hand. A slight smile stretched across his pale face. "You want me to put the glass down?" he asked. He quickly lowered the glass to his lips and let the warm liquid slide down his throat. He then walked over to the table and set the now empty glass down on the polished wood. "There, I put it down. Now let me leave." he said in a threatening voice, as he glared down at her.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 01:15

Violet didn’t know what to say, so she just stood there, waiting for him to set the cup down. Violet narrowed her eyes, knowing he was up to something. When she saw him go to drink it, she shook her head. “No, don-,” she started, but stopped when he already drunk it. “Why do you have to be so…bloody difficult!” she yelled at him, crossing her arms. She refused to move, no matter what he wanted. “No, I will not move. I told you not to drink and you did. Why are you just an idiot!?” she asked him in a loud voice, with her eyes still narrowed. "Next time, listen to me! If you want to die, just say so!" she yelled at him.

Last edited by violetriddle on Mon Jan 03 2011, 01:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : five lines again XD)
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 01:43

Thomas couldn't help to let out a loud laugh. "Bloody difficult?" he asked through laughter. "Was that supposed to be a pun? Looks like Violet has found a sense of humor... Granted, it may be a tad bit morbid, but congratulations." he said as he let his laughter die down and his smile be erased from his face. He looked down at her once more. Her eyes were narrowed, her arms were crossed, and she was yelling. "Little Violet, are you throwing a tantrum?" he asked half teasingly. His vision was beginning to get blurry, which meant it was probably close to sunrise. He leaned down, so that his lips were gently touching the side of her cheek. "Why are you pretending to care?" he asked so quietly, that he himself could barely hear.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 01:58

“Why are you laughing!?” Violet yelled at him, her eyes wide. She couldn’t understand it until he asked if she was making a pun. She glared at him, holding back all her rude words and anger. She bit down on the inside of her cheek as he spoke about her sense of humor. Her eyes went wide again at his statement. “I am not throwing a tantrum! You are just so difficult and ignorant,” she told him, twisted her neck to the side in discomfort. She mumbled under her breath until she realized he was close, closer then she expected. “I…Luke would be upset if Clafin was upset,” she said softly. “You can go now..”
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 16:58

Thomas pulled back and looked down at her pale face. He could see her struggling not to say any harsh comments. "Go ahead, say it." he said, trying to egg her on. He looked down at her hands to see if she still had her wand out. "I'm not being ignorant at all." he said quietly. He froze as he heard her slip up. "What do you mean 'I'?" he asked in a low voice. He paused, waiting for her to respond. He quickly added, "I'm not going to leave until, until you answer." He looked into her eyes, searching for a sign of weakness.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 17:43

Violet looked towards something else, anything to keep from answering his question. Without thinking, she grabbed his hand. “I meant nothing by I,” she mumbled, squeezing his hand softly. “Its morning, Luke should be in here soon. He doesn’t eat any of the animals out there,” she told him, biting down on her lip. She let her hand drop from his and walked from in front of him. “One glass, Poppy….” She told the little house elf, who bowed and ran off to get some.

Luke woke up to the feel of snow soaking through his clothes and clinging to his skin. “Damnit,” he mumbled, standing up. It didn’t click that he was no longer a wolf until he winced and heard himself sleep. He looked up at the sky to see sun light slowly appearing in the sky and turned his attention to the ground. “Clafin?” he asked, a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 17:59

Thomas narrowed his eyes upon her face as she grabbed his hand. He let out a small gasp. She was warm. Not burning like the rest of his friends, just warm... As though they were both humans once again. "Would you like me to leave then? So that you can be alone with..." he bit his lip, stopping himself from saying dog. "Luke?" he said quickly, as he forced the word out of his mouth. He watched as she made a gap between the two of them. The warmth was gone.

"Clafin?" She broke into a run as she heard Luke call her name. "I'm on my way" she shouted out to him, not knowing if he could actually hear her. She slowed and fixed her bag over her should again, and continued to walk until she had entered a small clearing. She smiled brightly as she saw Luke standing there, with the sun sparkling off of the snow around him. "Well, that's a first. I've heard of vampires looking like diamonds, but never a werewolf." she said teasingly. She walked up and hugged him softly, before taking the bag off her should. She reached her hand in and rummaged around for a bit, before pulling out a set of clothes. "Here. I figured you'd be asleep for a while, so I went to go change and bring you back some clothes as well." she said quickly as she took a step back and looked up at his face.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 18:12

“No…I’m leaving shortly. I can’t stand to be around him when he eats. He likes to throw the insults,” she told him, taking big gulps of the blood. She shivered slightly as she finished her drink and set the cup down. “Come on, let’s go,” she said softly, wiping the blood from her mouth. She once again, grabbing his hand and pulled him to the door so they could leave.

Luke was once again confused. He remembered Clafin being there during the night, but he didn’t remember her leaving or him falling asleep. He narrowed his eyes when she mentioned sparkling. “I do no sparkle,” he muttered, as she hugged him. He didn’t register the cold until she mentioned she brought him clothes. “Um…can you turn around for a minute…” he said softly, holding the clothes to his body to get a bit of warmth.

*sucky post...sorry ):*
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 18:29

Thomas found himself laughing once again. "He throws insults? Are you saying that you would actually back down from a fight?"he asked teasingly. He felt himself begin to come to an ease. His frustration and anger, completely gone. He smiled to himself as Violet suggested that they leave the kitchen. As she grabbed his hand, the warmth returned. He knew if he'd still been alive, that his heart would be pounding.

Clafin stuck her tongue out at him. "Luke, it was only a joke. There's nothing wrong with sparkling. Just ask Thomas." she said with a smile. On the mention of his name, Clafin remembered the fight she'd had earlier with Thomas and felt her cheeks grow warm in frustration. She tried to pretend that it was because Luke was about to get dressed, but she knew she wasn't very good at hiding thing. "Oh, er... Yeah, I didn't think about that. Sorry." she said quietly as she walked over to a tree and began to trace the pattern of the bark with her wand.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 18:44

“When I’m tired, I would rather not fight,” she told him softly, yawning while she did so. She walked while in thought, not completely sure of what to say. She could feel warmth from holding his hand and felt even more confused. She shook her head every few seconds, trying to shake away the answer she was always getting to.

“I know…” he mumbled, his body tensing at the mention of Thomas’s name. The two didn’t like each other for any reason at all. It was just mutual dislike. He seen her face change but kept to himself. He knew she would tell him something if she wanted to, so he left her to do what she wanted. He quickly put his clothes on and walked over to the tree she was hiding behind. “I’m done…” he told her, shivering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 18:57

Thomas looked down at their hands as they continued to walk down the corridors. His mind was racing, but he just wanted it to be silent. "Where are we going?" he asked in a smooth voice, as he used his free hand to shake his curls out of his eyes. "Or, are we going nowhere in particular?" he added on after a short pause. He waited a moment, as his mind raced. If she didn't mean anything by saying 'I', then why is she holding my hand? he wondered to himself.

Clafin flicked her wand as she watched the bark begin to fall away from the tree, leaving it exposed. She kept her hand steady as she made a shape appear in the light wood. She turned her attention to Luke as he began walking over to her. It didn't matter what he was wearing, she was left nearly breathless every time she saw him. "Are you still cold?" she asked as she saw a few snowflakes shake of off his shoulder as he let out a slight shiver. She smiled up at him and nodded towards the tree. "I'm no DaVinci, but what do you think?" she asked as she flicked her wand once more, making the moon shaped tracing begin to glow a bright blue.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 19:09

Violet wasn’t sure where they were going, she just allowed her feet and mind to take them were they wanted to go. “I’m not sure…we will see when we get there,” she told him, stopping for a few seconds to decide which direction to go. “Um…do you know what floor we are on?” she asked him, turning around to face him. Her eyes glanced at his before she looked back at the floor.

“A bit…I’ll be ok though,” he told her, walking so he was standing behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on top of hers. He watched her draw something on the tree but really didn’t pay attention until she asked him what he thought. It took him a few seconds to notice what it was and he smiled. “I think it’s beautiful,” he told her softly. “But not as beautiful as you,” he said, with a goofy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 19:30

Thomas smiled as he realized they had been walking around aimlessly for the last half hour or so. "Oh, okay. Sounds like an adventure." he said. It took him a few seconds to realize that she'd stopped walking. "Hmm. I think we're on the seventh floor." he answered quickly. He caught her eye for a moment, but she quickly turned her gaze. Thomas felt his chest rise in slight frustration.

Clafin felt the warmth of Luke's body wrap around her, and she felt a smile spread across her face. She let out a small laugh as he rested his head upon hers. I'm pretty sure this means I'm short. she joked to herself, in her mind. She pulled her wand back, and put it away. Clafin turned around and looked up at him, as she stuck her tongue out and pinched up her face. She hit him on the shoulder and began to speak. "You are such a cheese ball!" she said through a smile.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 19:38

“I know,” Luke said, kissing her forehead softly. “But you are a bigger one,” he told her before picking her up. “I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to freeze,” he said, kissing her forehead again. “Besides, I need to eat. I don’t think I ate anything last night. I’m completely sure I didn’t. I don’t really remember much of last night,” he said softly as he walked from the clearing and into the dark woods. “Why were you even outside last night?” he asked her, the whole thing coming back to him slowly.

“Seventh floor?” Violet asked, looking around. “What’s up here to find?” she asked him, moving just a bit closer to him. She realized she was still holding his hand and debated if she should let go. She noticed that he hadn’t let go either, so either he wasn’t paying attention or didn’t want to let go of her hand. “Are you ok?” she asked him, eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 20:05

Clafin raised her head as Luke bent down to kiss her forehead. She felt a smile creep across her face once more. "Me, a cheese ball? Prove it!" she demanded from him through a laugh. She nodded her head in agreement. It was quite cold outside, and knowing her immune system, she'd be sick within a few more minutes. "No, thankfully, you did not eat anything last night." she said as she looked up into his eyes. Clafin bit her lip and her eyebrows moved slightly in thought. "I just needed some fresh air, to clear my head. You know, the usual..." she said quietly. After a moment, she decided to tell him more. "Actually, Thomas and I got in a bit of a tiff last night." she said as calmly as she possibly could. She didn't want to irritate Luke by speaking of Thomas, but she had to tell them what their argument was about.

Thomas thought for a moment. "There's really not much to do up here. There's just the RoR, and the staircase to the astronomy tower." he said calmly. He tensed his body as she took a step closer to him. "Are you interested in either of those?" he asked in a smooth voice as he smiled softly at her. He look at her lips as she asked him if he was ok. "Yeah, of course I am. Why do you ask?" he answered. His vision was still a bit dizzy, but he tried to hide it from her.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 20:18

“What happen?” Luke asked, even though he had a small thought of what happened. Even thought he didn’t want to say anything about Thomas, he decided to let her talk about it instead. He didn’t want to but his hatred of Thomas ahead of his feelings for Clafin. “While I walk us to the kitchen, you tell me the problem,” he told her as he reached the end of the forest.

Violet listened to him speak, her eyes still glued to the floor. “It’s too bright to go outside….” she mumbled as she pulled his hand. “Come on, let’s walk around,” she said as she yawned. “Unless you are tired also,” she added, letting go of his hand as she rubbed her eyes. “Nevermind…RoR it is,” she said, as she started walking. “Where is this place anyways?” she asked, stopping as she realized she didn’t know.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 20:38

Clafin reached her arms around his neck and twisted her fingers gently through his hair. "You know, you don't have to carry me. I am perfectly capable of walking through snow without getting myself hurt." she said as she smiled up at him. Her smile vanished as she tried to figure out how to word what was coming next. "Well..." she started. "He was just..." she didn't know how to say what was going through her head. "Well, you know how he doesn't like you?" she finally started. "He thinks that I should have the same feelings towards you, and started acting like... like a parent, I suppose. He basically forbid me to see you." she said everything so fast that she was worried she'd have to repeat it.

Thomas smiled for a second at the cliche of vampires not liking bright lights. "Okay. To the Room of Requirements we go." he said softly. He frowned to himself as she pulled her hand away from his. "It should be right around the corner here." he said as he used the same hand to point to the right side at the end of the corridor. He continued walking until he'd reached the spot. He turned to Violet and began to speak. "You can choose, if you'd like." he offered.
Back to top Go down
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
violetriddle

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 20:44

“I like carrying you, makes me feel more of a man,” he said jokingly. He watched her smile fall and decided to stay quiet again. He nodded his head at her question and stopped when she finished. He had stopped just at the hallway that led to the kitchen and felt his body wanting to shut down. “Well…I guess you don’t feel the same way because you are here with me, right?” he asked, worry burning in his chest. He didn’t want to be crushed if she was just here to tell him that she was leaving. He started walking again, but a bit slower than he was before.

“No, you can choose, I don’t mind,” she said, leaning back against the wall. She started humming to herself, a sign of how tired she was. The next thing that would really meant she was tired was random laughing. At least, that was what she was told. “How do you get to the room?” she asked, wishing she knew of this place earlier. “I didn’t know there were other rooms up here,” she told him, a questionable gaze on her face.
Back to top Go down
Clafin
1st Year
1st Year
Clafin

Female
Warning :

Award Bar :

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 21:02

Clafin laughed as Luke announced that is made him feel manly. After she'd finished speaking about the argument she'd had with Thomas, she felt Luke's muscles tense a bit. She looked up at him as he was speaking. She could see the worry in his eyes. She didn't like seeing any painful emotions in anybody that she cared for, so she did the first thing she could think of to make it go away. She reached up and kissed him softly on the lips. She slowly pulled her face back slightly, so that she was still an inch away. "Don't do that, please." she said, looking up into his eyes to see if the pain had vanished.

Thomas sighed as he was put on the spot to choose what they required of the room. He looked at her in confusion as she asked about how to get into the room. "Have you never used it before?" he asked lightly. "Well, really you just close your eyes and concentrate on what you need from it. It's quite simple really." he said softly. He then turned back to the empty wall and closed his eyes. He quickly imagined a room and concentrated on every detail. He opened his eyes to see iron spiraling over wooden doors, until there was a small click. He motioned towards the door. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Moon *Clafin* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon *Clafin*   Full Moon *Clafin* Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon *Clafin*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience :: The Hogwarts Experience :: Filch's Filing Cabinet :: Closed Threads: Other-
Jump to: