Part 1:1. How would you describe your personality?
1. Outstanding. - Raistlin The Wizard
2. Sarcastic and competitive… with a heart of gold. - Samantha Granger
3. Crazy, a bit over the top, one of the kind, loveable... :D - Caroru
4. Rather contradictory, but at least I'm sane - MarieC
5. Sometimes I’m funny, but I’m extremely rude. Most people don’t like to be around me because I’m way to honest. I have a really bad temper and get annoyed over very simple things. - violetriddle
6. Glitterific, spontaneous, outgoing, and clumsy. - Clafin
7. I describe my personality as a kind girl, who likes to help her friends when they need her. - AninditaW
8. I'd say that I'm hard to describe. I'm like a big bunch of contradictions. I'm stubborn, I'm flexible, I'm loud, I'm shy, I'm awkward, I'm confident. It all just depends on the situation. Overall, I think I'm a pretty good person though. - amberg93
9. I'm usually a pretty quiet person and generally to keep to myself around those I don't know very well, but around my close friends I can be very outgoing. I prefer to listen to others rather than do all the talking, and I'd like to say that I'm understanding and empathetic towards others. - amortentia773
10. I’m bubbly and energetic and fun and awesome, duh. - FaerieOfDoom
11. Friendly - running_swift2. Describe how you see your appearance
1. Uh.... I don't know. Ginger? - Clafin
2. Cute, but nothing to look twice at. - Samantha Granger
3. Apathetic, boring. - Caroru
4. Slim and Slender xD - Raistlin The Wizard
5. I describe my appearance as an ordinary girl. - AninditaW3. What do you look for in a friend?
1. I really like someone who's not afraid to voice their own opinions, funny, intelligent and who doesn't mind silence every one in a while. Preferably they share a lot of the same interests as my own and who is always reader to lend a hand. - amortentia773
2. Understanding (of crazy me times) and loyalty. - running_swift
3. Fun times, loyalty, and fun times. (Having a talent for cooking won’t hurt either). - FaerieOfDoom
4. Never anything specific. If I get along with someone, that's all that's needed - MarieC
5. Fun, intelligence, kindness, wit, trustworthiness, understands my pop culture references (or is at least smart enough to look them up) - Samantha Granger4. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
1. Married, teaching a class of little first graders with a baby or two at home. Possibly pregnant myself. - amberg93
2. Happily working. - Caroru
3. On HE, welcoming firsties and marking classes still. Maybe moved out of home, I haven’t really thought about it. - FaerieOfDoom
4. No clue what I want to do with my life anymore, but hopefully married and stuff. - Clafin
5. Married with two or three kids and hopefully with a job I love. - MarieC
6. Ruling the world! - Raistlin The Wizard
7. Hopefully on stage with the New York Philarmonic or Bostom Pops. O.o - amortentia773
8. I see that i’ve been trough a lot of things. - AninditaW5. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
1. Um… I have this sweatshirt that I love that my friend gave me back in high school. It was a source of comfort when my life felt crappy. - Samantha Granger
2. I have this pair of jeans that I really love, they're just so darn comfy! - amberg93
3. A white t-shirt that says "OMG AKA WTF" :D - Caroru
4. My Auburn shirts. It’s the football team I support - violetriddle6. Describe your happiest moment in life
1. Hmm... On the famous words of Natasha Bendingfield, the rest is still unwritten! - Raistlin The Wizard
2. I don’t know about the happiest moment, but I know I always feel the best surrounded by my friends and having a good time!
3. The days all three of my baby cousins were born. - violetriddle
4. Hmm... I really have no idea... I guess finding out my friend's cancer had gone away! - amortentia773
5. June 27th 2009. Jonas Brothers concert. - Clafin
(Continued in the next post)