7. What quidditch position would you prefer to play and why?
1. Beater. Beating things is fun!
2. Beater, because I like to hit stuff. And if I get to hit a Bludger at another human being, that's just an added bonus.
3. Beater is fun!
4. I would be a Seeker. It is a lot like the soccer position I used to play. It is defensive and offensive at the same time and is usually the most agile and swift person on the team.
5. Seeker, because it’s the harder and the best position.
6. Keeper…I don’t like catching or throwing and I can barely hit a fly.
7. Beater, so I can break your noses. Just kidding, it just seems like an interesting position8. What is your most hated ship and why?
1. Hmm probably Harry & Snape.
2. Something in the way of Twilight ships. Grossface.
3. Harry/Ginny, because they are not the perfect mates.
4. Draco/Luna. Siriusly, people. DRACO AND LUNA. >.<
5. I'm going to go with Harry and Ginny. Harry only ended up with her because the BHWF needed to happen. Seriously, who ends up with the girl that has been hero worshipping them the whole time?
6. Harry/Hermione; what part of 'just friends' is unclear, huh!?
7. Ron and Hermione.. Ron's too much of an idiot for her and I just hate hate hate him. Hermione could have done so much better.
8. Well, discounting the gross and totally bizarre ships, it would have to be Draco/Harry cause it gives me the wiggins9. What is your favorite spell and why?
1. Silencio. Sometimes people need to be silenced
2. Expecto Patronum because it beats up dementors and it comes out looking all pretty.
3. Expelliarmus, because it’s use to defence ourselves.
4. Accio, cause I'm lazy
5. I can't just choose one.
6. I prefer incantations but I'll go with... Piertotum Locomotor.10. Why would you want to apparate?
1. To get to see my girlfriend more often
2. I’m not sure…it would be fun, but what if I get splinched? Then I would be scared…
3. Cause I get motion sick and I'm scared of heights and I feel like I'd not speak clear enough all the time to work floo powder.
4. It would be good for the environment - I think we should suggest this idea to the environment dudes!
5. It would be so much easier to get everywhere.
6. You can go wherever you want nearly instantaneously, meaning I could sleep in longer before school, go on vacation without the awfully long plain rides, and visit friends whenever I want without buying gas of my car all the time. 11. What is your favorite HP book and why?
1. Goblet Of Fire, because I think it’s the most interesting book.
2. Deathly Hallows because it's the final part of this epic tale.
3. The Order of the Phoenix, not only is the longest but also has some petty cool action!
4. OOtP, it was the first book to actually be dark…and it was very vital for the whole series. It showed JKR wasn’t afraid to kill off characters or even harm them. It was pretty amazing.
5. Prisoner of Azkaban - I think a lot of my liking for this book has to do with the time-travel, along with the unexpected story of Sirius actually being awesome (after everyone has made him out to be a devil-dog xD)12. What is your favorite HP quote?
1. "Hermione turned and beamed at Harry; her eyes too were full of tears. '… then I declare you bonded for life.'"
2. "Not my daughter, you ramalamlam," is probably one of my favourites. There's something very feral about the maternal instinct when their young is faced with mortal danger. As a continuous theme throughout the whole series (that the love of a mother overcomes everything), I really loved that Molly just throws herself at Bellatrix like she did.
3. "He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with Shampoo." -Fred Weasley, Deathly Hallows
4. Snape's last words to Harry: ”You really have your mother eyes”.
5. "After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Albus Dumblerdore
6. Well, I have no idea… so off the top of my head… I guess this time I will go with: “Twitchy little ferret, aren’t you Malfoy?” –Hermione13. What animal would you take to Hogwarts, what would its name be and why?
1. My cat Tuna, because I miss her... may she rest in peace.
2. I'd probably bring a cat because then you'd have someone to cuddle with all the time and it could follow you around the school. Hahaha. And as for it's name...*is awful at naming things*...probably Gandalf because I've always wanted to name a pet that.
3. A cat, it would be called Sakamoto-san, because that’s an awesome name, and because I do like cats (regardless of how allergic I am).
4. A cat…because I don’t like toads…and owls are over-rated.
5. A kitty named Hersheys. Or maybe Twix
6. An owl. Cats and toads are pretty useless, let's be honest. xD I'm not too sure what kind of owl. I think probably a snowy. That might just be because I have an attachment to Hedwig... I hated that Harry never really had the time to mourn her or even find her =( And I would call my owl... er... I don't know, actually. I've never had a pet and I don't think it right to give pets names you could potentially give to humans. XD
7. I usually say owl, but I think I would actually take a cat and his name would be Albert Einstein. Because Albert Einstein is awesome.End of Part 3. Please PM your answers to amberg93.