Hufflepuff: 20,650 HPRavenclaw: 2,966 HP Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP
Heads of House
Second Heads of House
(February 2017 - February 2018)
(February 2015 - February2016)
|HE Daily Trivia|
Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!
Hurry up, then, click HERE!
|» Norse God of the Week (7)|
by Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:57
» Norse God of the Week (6)
by Raistlin The Wizard Tue Oct 01 2019, 12:22
» Creature Chronicles: NatalieSS
by NatalieSS Tue Sep 24 2019, 09:52
» Norse God of the Week (5)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:09
» Sorting Request Post
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:50
» Sorting List (look here to see where you have been sorted)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:49
» Norse God of the Week (4)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:47
» Norse God of the Week (3)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:43
» Norse God of the Week (2)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:41
» Heroes and the Twelve Olympians
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 22 2019, 11:37
» Being of the Moment 3: Greek Mythology
by Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 05:27
» Lair of the Sphinx (5)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:43
» Lair of the Sphinx (3)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:33
» Lair of the Sphinx (4)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sat Sep 21 2019, 03:27
» [TOURNAMENTS]: Year 12 - Instructions & Sign-ups & Round Requests
by NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:03
» [DEBATES TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Tea or Coffee?
by NatalieSS Wed Sep 18 2019, 14:00
» Egyptian God of the Week (1)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:56
» Norse God of the Week (1)
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:46
» Greek Mythology Crossword
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:30
» Mythology Quotes II: Fallen Puzzle
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 12:26
» Mythology Quotes I: Fallen Puzzle
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:16
» What Mythological Creature Are You?
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 15 2019, 10:04
» General House Common Room Part 24
by Raistlin The Wizard Sat Aug 10 2019, 10:18
» CoMC Double Puzzle I
by avablacky Sat Dec 16 2017, 14:05
» Students Workload - Report Here
by avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:09
» Toy Maker Badge
by avablacky Tue Dec 12 2017, 23:02
» What Are You Wearing Right Now?
by LoveLucifer Tue Dec 12 2017, 18:06
» Graphics-a-holic Record - Year 12
by Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:44
» [ICONS TOURNAMENT]: Year 12 - Round 1 - Life Through a Window
by Sashi Fri Sep 29 2017, 17:34
» Readings from beyond #1
by AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32
» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35
» Colors of Stars
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10
» Norse God of the Week (8)
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04
» Vault 25 - PetraHvězda
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:22
» Vault 24 - Adora Shadow
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:20
» Vault 23 - ctemple
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:18
» Vault 22 - Nixie_B_Dover
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:16
» Vault 21 - STRAWBERRY MANGO
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:11
» Vault 20 - NatalieSS
by Raistlin The Wizard Sun Sep 17 2017, 13:07
|Term Cup Winners|
|Recent Exam Passes|
|Affiliate With Us|
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 5 Answers
Deputy Head : Gryffindor HoH : Arithmancy & Arts & Muggle Studies Professor : 5th Year
Regist. date : 2006-03-11
Number of posts : 16910
Age : 26
Location : Canada :P
Real First Name : Amber/Amby :D
House : Gryffindor!
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
|Subject: How Well Do You Know v2: Part 5 Answers Sun Dec 04 2011, 16:24|| |
1. Promote HE in one sentence:
1. If you're not in it, then you're missing out on an amazing experience with amazing people!
2. Experience life at Hogwarts school and make friends from all over the world in the comfort of your own house
3. Come hang out with the coolest people in the world.
4. Fun and exciting forum of excellent opportunities to experience what it would be like to be in Hogwarts School, including real classes and competition for the house cup!
5. HE is a land of awesomeness and happiness where witches and wizards of all ages can come and share their love of HE and more!
6. The Hogwarts Experience is awesome and if you don't join I'll send an angry purple hippo your way.
7. The place for all the craziness, fun and community that you could ever want.
8. Join - if you don't, then you have no idea what kind of crazy stuff you're missing, because you might just realize that "Oh, these people think just like me", and if that is the case, then I suggest you get some help from a shrink.
9. Purple hippos, plastic cupcakes, make new friends, GO!
10. The Hogwarts Experience, the only place where you can experience the magic of the Harry Potter world!
2. Promote Hogwarts School in one sentence:
1. Hogwarts, the place for wizards and witches!
2. A place of exciting classes, activites and accidents, there's no better place for the education of young witches and wizards!
3. Witchcraft and Wizardry, need I say more?
4. Come to Hogwarts, the place for Wizard and Witch craftly school, the place where you will become a great wizard.
5. Hogwarts: Best thing since sliced bread
6. A place for young witches and wizards to learn all the essentials of wizardry, as well as a few extra bits and bobs (Hogwarts School is not held accountable for any stray trolls, dark wizards or acromantula that students may encounter!).
7. Potions instead of Chemistry, Care of Magical Creatures instead of P.E., Transfiguration instead of Physics… do you need any more convincing?
8. I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter.
9. Necer tickle a sleeping dragon.
10. The single best place to start your magical education.
3. And one last word from you…….
1. "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home"
2. I told you so!
4. I like cheese.
5. Huggles all around! *group huggles everyone*
6. Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! xD
9. Have a good day.
11. You havent heard the last of me!
End of part 5. Please PM answers to amberg93.
How Well Do You Know v2: Part 5 Answers